Tuesday, October 17, 2006

BEST CLIP YOU'LL SEE ALL WEEK (probably).

Solla Solla Enna Perumai from Ellam Inba Mayam (1981)

This slice of early 80s Tamil language exploitica has been doing the rounds for some months now on Youtube, but it's a classic nonetheless.

The best part of the Best Clip You'll See This Week (probably) begins just after two minutes in, but the whole number is inspired lunacy from start to finish.



Song title roughly means "Say It With Pride" and although I haven't seen the film itself I'm guessing the hero is engaging in a spot of undercover subtifuge, craftily disguised as a gold booted blaxploipixie...

On DVD? I dearly hope so.

2 Comments:

Blogger brainwerk said...

OMG! That is the greatest clip ever!

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope no one saw me watching that clip...... hcc

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home