Friday, July 14, 2006

ONAR APPRECIATION WEEK!

















Bit of a busy week for Poptique, so if I may be so bold I'd like to point you in the direction of Worldweird Cinema - doing the greater good for the globe by devoting a full seven days to Bill Barounis' ONAR FILMS, purveyor of the rarest pop-cinema from the lost archives of Turkeywood!

Worldweird's humble host Jared has been delving into the Bill's current and future releases in an abundantly enthusiastic fashion and linking to reviews all over the web, so you don't just have to take his word (or mine) about how outstandingly outrageous Onar's limited edition DVD releases are!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jared said...

Thanks for all your support Poptique!
And if I may say so, I think your blog is the cat's pajamas!
Let me know if I can ever help you out with anything!

1:22 AM  
Blogger Nick Frame said...

Totally agree Poptique, DVD Trash is right behind Bill over at Onar Films!

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home